5 de agosto de 2019

New re-introduction

Since I'm coming back almost 2 years later, I think I can re-introduce myself. As I mentioned in the last entry, some things have changed and some has stayed the same.
I'm, of course, older and I guess wiser...I'm still the same clueless person but now I deal with things more calmly and neutral.

The first thing I did today was to delete one of my old blogs, the one I used to write about my feelings and depression. I wrote some sensitive things there and I don't want it to be online anymore. I met some wonderful people there, and sadly I never kept contact with them, but they will stay in my heart forever.
I'm still working at the same job, always with adidas and I'm blessed to still have my job. Things are harder and complicated now, sometimes I feel like quitting but I know that it would be the WORSE decision ever. I can't imagine to do anything else. Besides my plan is to be there as long as possible. Thank you so much for trusting in me.

Anyway, I don't have a specific plan for this blog, besides talking to myself. I will probably write about my feelings and daily basis.
I read my old entries and although some made me cringe, it's nice to realize that I have change the things I didn't like about myself to become the person I want to be.
Sometimes it feels silly that I'm still struggling with my identity at my age, but everything is so clear now. I'm working on myself and hopefully I will start living this new self next year.

I'm still struggling with depression and this year has been a little hard, I self harmed again but I will write about it another time. Right now I'm felling good. I improved my diet and I think that it helps a lot. I still read manga and collect figures. I don't draw as often as I used to, This is something I really miss when reading this blog again. I really drew a lot even when I was at the university and doing projects and homeworks, I have some free time now but I spend it going out and eating with friends. I don't even watch TV, or netflix. I want to improve that part though.

Tomorrow is vacation and I got the day off, this is why I'm getting the chance to write today.
anyway. Good night :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...