6 de agosto de 2019

#1

Have you ever feel the urge to do something but have no idea of what to do?
Like I want to draw, I want to do my hair, I want to work out but at the end of the day I didn't do anything...
Today was my day off and I went to eat with the twin and her boyfriend, it was a good day. Sometimes I want to keep this real and stop pretending that I am fixed and totally fine. But I don't want to look miserable like I used to. I need to find the balance.

I changed the theme of the blog and I guess it looks ok, I want it to make think of autumn and make it my cozy place.
I don't know what I feel right now. It's something between happiness, sadness, excitement and anxiety... I will just take a bath and relax for the night. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...