11 de enero de 2014

Resolutions?

When I sat down to write my resolutions this year, I didn't want to make a list of things I'd be really afraid of not doing, so I just wrote:
"Don't give up"

But now that I think about it, maybe there´re some things I would really like to achieve this year. I don't know if I will have the time to do them, but it would be good to never forget them.
Well, they are not personal things like losing weight or being positive, but actual things like draw something.

Ok, here I go:
1. Finish the requests before February 
2. Draw a doujinshi (Kingdom Hearts doujinshi to be more specific, I have the story written somewhere. I hope that when I read it back I remember the little details I thought and maybe, didn't write then)
3. Make my own comic (it wouldn't be the first comic I draw but it would be the first comic I would like to share, so it has to be good or at least, decent. I have been thinking about the characters, and how it would go, but I need to think a lot of things yet)

and that's it ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...