27 de abril de 2013

Suisei no Gargantia

Hi! long time no see!
First of all, I'm graduated! Finally! and now i'm just unemployed! lol this week has been a nightmare, everything has gone bad but at least, I didn't fall in front of everyone at the graduation ceremony (ノ*゜▽゜*) 


Anyway, I have been watching Suisei no Gargantia


Since the moment I first knew about this I fell in love with the animation, everything is so colorful and beautiful! Second, I think i'm loving Ledo and Chamber (they are so awesome together). It only has 3 episodes by now and the story is so far really cool.
In the moment Ledo and Chamber realized they were in the Earth made me squeeze because I know this "unknown" planet is going to be their home along with Amy and everyone else. He also learned meaning of gratitude. (I am not going to make a review about this anime or something, because i'm not good at this, besides I don't want to spoil it to anyone who'd read this)
About the characters, I can see some stereotypes but I hope every each of them had a good character development in the process.

So i'm looking forward more episodes and hope I can enjoy it as much as i enjoy watching Hyouka!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...