21 de abril de 2013

Someday it was going to happen, today is the day...

wow....I knew it.
all this makes me sad but I'm laughing inside.
This person I cared too much about, this person i was so afraid to lose, has been saying mean stuff about me and my other friends. She is saying I'm so immature but she's the one talking shit on twitter.
I feel like giving her a comeback, but I won't play her game. I know I didn't do anything wrong, and I don't need to clear any misunderstanding to her. My mind is in peace and that's what matters.

I hope she find someone who will be there for her the same way I was. Maybe I wasn't the best friend ever, but I know I tried my best. You are the one with more enemies than friends. Not me.

So i guess this is the end, good bye my friend

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...