17 de febrero de 2013

Kuroshitsuji chapter 78 haha

OH JFC!!!!

I'm updating just because Kuroshitsuji ch 78 is out LOL....

First thing first, let's appreciate this beautiful page! Just to think this perfect scene is the opening to a stupid cricket game with a demon who's worse than me chasing people is really depressing...but Yana sensei, you are just exquisite with your art and I wish we could see the so called "darkness" Kuroshitsuji was about again...someday....


******SPOILER*****








Well... first OMGWTF?! they just don't come to see this fucking principal...WTF is wrong with you Sebastian! suddenly you are a useless demon who only knows all about human desires! but hey! it seems this principal is not just a mere human -interesting- JUST PLEASE! don't come with the theory this guy is the undertaker! idk but this guy always appears when you are not expecting it and I just hope this is just a stupid theory that pop-up to my head right now....mystery school where the student are just disappearing...you know, underworld stuff + missing people = Undertaker >_>

second, finally we will see Ciel doing something besides telling people what to do and how to do it...well, I think here comes the new Blue miracle or whatever it's called...of course...This arc is getting endless, and I hope we could move on to something better pretty soon...



btw, I love Yuya is playing Sebastian again in the new Namashitsuji...sadly my babe Nishii is not Ciel anymore, when I first read that Tanaka Taketo was going to be Ciel I was not sure but now I think he will make an awesome Ciel, he looks great and he is really good actor. So let's wait for it!

AND.....

about the Live action movie.......
.
.
.
.
JUST NO! I'm not expecting it to be a great production like Gantz or Rurouni Kenshin...just reading the plot "xxx years after the original set" *shoot* I just don't know if I could support Sebastian without Ciel....is like Ranma without Akane...they have to be together (not because I ship CielxSeb and the yaoi love has to be there) it's because Ciel IS THE MAIN CHARACTER! there wouldn't be this famous black butler if this corrupted little boy hadn't made the contract...you know what i mean right! idk...just my thoughts....I will wait for more information before putting my foot down...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...