22 de febrero de 2013

in other news...

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.....
I feel tired and unmotivated. (that's brand new information!!!!!)

Since I got the damn Wacom I haven't feel like drawing anything, which sucks because I really want to do something but I'm right in the moment I get uninspired and somehow depressed...
I have been drawing my comic, which I can't say I have done nothing, but it's not the same. Start to wonder why I'm doing it, or why do i keep on drawing at all...maybe you won't understand and think i'm just whining. which is what I do best, right? whining bitch I am ;D well, I'm not sad or depressed right now...just tired...

I'll graduate on April  :D and right now, it's possible I got a freelance along my sister and another friend. I've been working on my CV and portfolio of course. I feel a little excited and scared at the same time. But I want to draw something, seriously! but I just can't come with anything, i'm doubting me again...I have looked for inspirations and I have found plenty, but I still can't do anything...

For someone who wants to work as an illustrator this is really sad, I know I need to find something that makes me happy again, but I don't know...
I was also thinking about making a fanart blog, just to avoid submitting my anime shits to my personal art blog/portfolio thing, but something is stopping me, and I don't know what the fuck! Maybe the fear that I won't be able to update because my lack of creativity and never ending art block....or maybe the feeling that i'm not that impressive as an artist....and then I get tired and want to sleep the whole day...I don't want to deal with people or situations...I start to think that maybe I'm becoming too fucking lazy...but laziness goes away when you find the motivation right?!

again, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me?! I feel I just want to lie and rot to death...I have the will to do stuff but it seems it's not enough....

.............................................
[btw, it's funny how my Kuroshitsuji shits on tumblr get a lot of notes]


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...