24 de febrero de 2013

Cat moron! you are making me sneeze

Drawing again! I really like this version, I drew them before but it was too simple, so it's time to make a better one. I did this for my two favorite Roleplayers on Tumblr.
I'm not into roleplaying, and it's hard to find someone who get the character's essence. But they are pretty awesome!
Finished version: Mouse Ciel & Sebastian-Cat

I found amusing that Ciel is allergic to cats, and Sebastian is a cat. So imagine him dealing with his allergies every fucking day because -like it or not- Sebastian is always near him.
I'm a little scare of myself, because i'm too conscious of getting notes on tumblr now ;o; NO!!!!! I don't like that! It won't be fun anymore, but I'll try to relax......OTL



Nothing to write about to be honest :) So better go! bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...