30 de noviembre de 2012

getting back to death note again...

Wow...I have been so absent that it's not even funny...well, I have been struggling with depression again, and I don't want to puke words full of bullshits.
This last weeks had a lot of drama and misunderstandings. I'm so mad at a friend rn, well, If I can still call her my friend...tbh I don't mind losing someone like her, she is so fake I don't even give a shit...what made me mad is because she caused troubles between another friend -who I really love and care about- and me. But I guess everything is going well for now.

also, I found out about "Death Note/Another Note: The Los Angeles BB murder cases"...Death Note is the manga that changed my life...what kind of fan I am if I didn't know about this novel!!! I decided to re-read DN manga before reading this novel. Lots of memories come back to me! I enjoyed drawing DN fanarts a lot then, don't know why i stopped...

I have been learning some Kpop choreographies LOL I suck at dancing but it's fun...My body hurts so much right now that I don't want to try it for now...I really want to learn those for reasons...oh yeah, I'm on vacations! Last month I had the last class left to finish the career...then there's only one seminary left and then official graduation (*`O´*) I can't believe I did it, BUT.....this doesn't make me happy at all...


Cannot believe I forgot How much I enjoyed drawing this dude, is Raito btw, hahaha this looks pretty lame, like a ID picture...planning on doing something "interesting" with this portrait...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...