15 de diciembre de 2012

Just updating with nothing

Time is going really fast...I don't want December to finish, I don't want to graduate and look for a job. Not because I don't want to grow up and become independent...but because I'm fucking scared u_u

Today I will go out with some friends to see the celebration in my hometown. On Dec, 12th is the Virgen de Guadalupe Day, so my hometown has held a party the whole month. There's food, music, contest, fireworks and more things. Is kind of fun, love to sleep with the music as background at night.

As I finished DN manga, I'm reading Evangelion. I watched the anime when I was in Highschool. I remember I used to rent the episodes on VHS. LOL. Really old times. 3 VHS tapes per week including the movies. Just to think they released new Ovas...¬¬ I want to watch them, but Evangelion 3.0 will wait until it will be somewhere online.
I have always love Sadamoto's style, specially the way he draws anatomy. Very sexy bodies haha. It scares me how much I relate with Shinji's feelings and how he sees life. A really pathetic way to live. At least he has an Eva to pilot....and I don't :( hahahaha...

Stupid entry is stupid. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...