12 de septiembre de 2015

Let's begin

I remember when I listened to Len Kagamine - Soundless Voice song for the first time on 2010.
I was going through a break up so the song destroyed me. But what I did notice is that I really loved the singing voice. Anyone who knows Vocaloid and NicoNico knows what version I'm talking about, right? Later on, I found out that the person singing was VALSHE. I don't remember if I have ever talked about this person here before. But There was something in this voice that makes everyone addicted to it.

VALSHE has become someone really special to me, and it makes me so happy that she is really popular and have a successful career. But what makes me even happier is that I finally could see the face behind the voice. (btw, everyone refers to Valshe as "Her" but Idk what pronouns I should use tbh)

I love Valshe's style so I will make a little appreciation post (*`u´*)











I wish my hair would look like this. So nicee!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

#9

I hate to be here every time I feel upset, sadly this is the only place I can vent my heart out. Today some friends and I got upset to eac...